Monday, August 7, 2017

8/3/2017 San Diego, CA 92139 Market Conditions Report

Over the course of the 12 months ending on 8/3/2017, and in San Diego, CA 92139, the total number of sales increased 8%, the total number of active listings decreased 3%, the months of housing supply decreased 11% to 1.4 months, the median sale price increased 5.1%, the typical market exposure time decreased 29.4% to 12 days, the median list price increased 06.5%, the typical listings days on market decreased 37.9% to 18 days , and the median sale price as a percentage of list price remained stable and changed 0.5%.  

Brian A. Ward
(888) 844-1733
Real Estate Appraisal Services For:
* Estates
* Trusts
* Expert Witness Testimony
* Before Buying and/or Obtaining a Mortgage (critical)
* Before Selling
* Property Tax Appeals
* Intra-Family Home Purchases and Sales
* Bonds, Such as Bail Bonds
* More!